Dragon Forum Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Forum Forest

Welcome to Dragon Forum Forest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto, The Life of a Ninja

Go down 
+2
Halo Master
Mariah Namikaze
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kira the Ice Dragon

Kira the Ice Dragon

Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:49 am

Kira picked Gaara up and saw some jounin coming after them.
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:51 am

"Let's make a run for it, we don't need any unneeded casualties" Grabs gaara's arm and helps Kira.
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:57 am

By now Eshnos and Team Kakashi had been heading back to the Sand Village during the fight.
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:59 am

"Ugh the last thing we need, Kakashi and my lil' bro. We need to find a way around this"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Ice Dragon

Kira the Ice Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:01 am

"You're lil' bro?" Kira looked at Mariah, then at Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:02 am

(btw my icon is my horrible drawing of her) "Ya, it's not something I like to advertise much, but there is a slight family resemblance"
Back to top Go down
Kira the Ice Dragon

Kira the Ice Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:04 am

Kira gets her kunai out.
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 am

"They shouldn't be too much of a hassle" She draws her sword and gets ready for a counterstrike"

(Who wants to play who?)
Back to top Go down
Kira the Ice Dragon

Kira the Ice Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:11 am

(I'll be Sakura, I guess.)

Kira runs towards Kakashi and slashes him with her Ice Sword.

(By the way, Fa Kakashi! lol that sounds alot like @#$% kakashi! xD)
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:17 am

(I'll be Kakashi I guess)

Mariah runs towards Kakashi and kicks him into a nearby tree.

"Mariah? You left and joined Akatsuki...such a thing can be reconciled if you come with us", Said Kakashi getting up from the tree

"Go to hell Kakashi, That's never going to happen so just let me do my job" Mariah said walking back towards Gaara.

"Would your dad be proud of who you've become?" Kakashi said.

Mariah stopped dead in her tracks, turned around and said "I just did what I was told...killing them all wasn't my choice. Killing Gaara is" Grabbing Gaara's arm and jumping back onto the building.
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:49 am

[And ive got Naruto I suppose.]

Eshnos had stayed at a long enough distance to stay out of the fight.

Naruto stared at Mariah."You joined....the Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:53 am

"Ya well...I'm sorry I just don't have the heart to tell you why...It's just the councell-" Mariah said before Kakashi pulled a kunai on her neck

"Good job distracting her Naruto" Kakashi said

"Maybe you'll find out one day lil' bro" Mariah said flickring back over to Kira.
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:55 am

Naruto was charging up his Rasengan."No!Youre gonna tell me right now!!!"He charged the Rasengan towards Mariah."RASENGAN!!!"

Eshnos watched Naruto use the rasengan."Maybe....I can learn the technique."
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:00 am

"Oww, do you really want to know? It'll crush your dreams and probably your view of the village. *sigh* The chancellors ordered us to, that's right, your special little government gave me a mission to kill them and leave the village. It's not my fault, it's theirs" Mariah said staggering up from the blow
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:04 am

Naruto stood there for a second.".....What.....?But...thats not..... r-right...."
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:14 am

"You were the one that wanted to know, I have the wound to prove it. Next time think about what you're asking"

(leaving, back tomorrow about same time as today)
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:10 pm

Naruto raised his fist up."Your lying!"brought his fist down and punched her.
Back to top Go down
Kira the Ice Dragon

Kira the Ice Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:37 pm

Sakura grabs her kunai and runs towards Kira.

Kira jumps over Sakura and slashes her back with her Ice Sword. "You can't kill me."
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:37 pm

Eshnos brought out his katana."Ive gotta fight..."he said while charging towards Kira.
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:36 pm

"Naruto you're just being stupid now, and ignorant little brother" She said pulling out her katana and getting ready for a strike. She turned around and blocked Kakashi's chidori.

"At least leave Gaara alone, or we'll have to kill you" Kakashi said jumping back.

"You? Kill me? Good luck" She said pushing him back and grabbing his neck, sending him into a genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:02 am

Eshnos threw a kunai at Mariah."We'll beat you anyday!!"

Naruto began to become the kyuubis starter.[Not tails or anything but red eyes and his fangs.no red chakara tho.]"Y-YOU ARENT TAKING GAARA MARIAH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:06 am

"Just because we're outnumbered doesn't mean we can't take you all on!" She pulled away from Kakashi and got into a fighting stance towards Naruto and Eshnos.

"C'mon Kira, we can handle this"
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:38 am

Before the battle Naruto had made an almost perfect clone of Eshnos eccept for the cut on his arm.The real Eshnos was warning everyone in the Sand Village.

Eshnos Clone threw a kunai at Mariah again."Were not letting you leave."

Naruto made 5 clones around him and they all charged at Mariah attempting to use Uzimaki Barrage.

[By the way if we can go ahead and choose the sand village ninja we want can I have Kankuro?He awesome xD]
Back to top Go down
Mariah Namikaze

Mariah Namikaze

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:43 am

(Sure u can have kankuro)

"Naruto just drop it, you're no match for me" She ran at him with insane speed, slide tackling him. She grabbed his foot and sent him flying into a nearby wall.
Back to top Go down
Fortune12

Fortune12

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:45 am

EshnosC stood there staring at what just happened."Fast..."was all he could say.

Naruto slid down the wall.How did she know which was the real me?All the clones disappeared including the Eshnos one.

[Yay,thanks lots.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto, The Life of a Ninja   Naruto, The Life of a Ninja - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto, The Life of a Ninja
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next